Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
pikmintaro Offline

Threads: 0
Finished the game, but I have one question I want to know! (SPOILERS!!!)

So I started playing the game last night at 12:00am (When it was available to play in my timezone.), and I finished it today after work, I really enjoyed it although I was sad that neither of the scenes from the trailers were in it (Especially the part from the Halloween trailer I was so looking forward to that part! although I did find the place from the first trailer where he was hiding under some stairs.) and because the game was kind of short, but I still thought it was fantastic.

However I have one question I really want to know, how did Mandus make the Pigmen? did he fuse humans and pigs together? in one of the notes it sounded like he just mutated pigs while his uncle (Who I still don't know who he is!) used humans or something like that, is there a concrete answer in the game?
Also what about the water monsters? were they the same ones from the original Amnesia or something else? one of the notes sounded like they were stuck between dimensions or something, so were they just previously Pigmen or what it sort of sounded to me like they made the same sort of noises?
Also the electric Pigman at the end that seemed to teleport everywhere, what was up with that thing? was it a super Pigman that Mandus or his evil half (Which I think is the guy in the machine? I'm not sure.) made? I hurried through that section so I don't know if there was any paper about it.

I know that's more than one question and I have a lot of other questions about the game, but I will wait till more people have finished and figured out the story to see if the answers come out, thanks for any help!

EDIT: Oh I just thought about one more thing! the Pig Masks! who was putting them everywhere? what was their purpose? I know they are like Aztec masks like people were talking about before the game came out, but I don't know anything else about them!
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 11:07 AM by pikmintaro.)
09-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Finished the game, but I have one question I want to know! (SPOILERS!!!) - by pikmintaro - 09-11-2013, 11:03 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM