Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Klarden Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 11:30 AM)Paddy Wrote: That's the impression I got from it, glad I'm not losing it haha. So, back to my facepalm-inducing 9/11 question!

I don't know why the other poster facepalmed - I had the same impression. But it's always difficult with vague predictions, it might've been about something else. yet, I think it is a reference to 9/11 and the consequences.

(09-11-2013, 11:30 AM)Paddy Wrote: Does the Grunt appear in this game? If so, how do I find him?

From what I've heard in other threads, it seems you can find his dead body somewhere in the Bilge. I somehow missed that, though, so can't be sure about it.

(09-11-2013, 11:30 AM)Paddy Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm oinking up the wrong tree here, but listening to some of the voice over files in the install directory has me wondering if there's another ending.
I mentioned that yesterday in another thread. From what I've heard, there was another ending planned (or more like another ending with two outcomes, like in TDD), but it was cut because it wasn't as good as the one ending, that was left in the game. But if someone finds more info on this, it would be great - I'm sure there are things in the game, people haven't found yet.
09-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Klarden - 09-11-2013, 11:43 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM