Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Imagineertwins Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Hello, so one thing that is conflicting for me is the machine it's self. I originally thought that the machine was a automated slaughter house. Much evedince shows this (for example the map which shows the many processes of a slaughter house) I'm seeing many posts saying that the machine was made to "revive his loved ones" or " turn humans to man pigs" but from what I can see of the machine (not including the ending scenes) it is made to butcher pigs. I think this is far scarier then a machine that creates man pigs. The most disturbing example of this is that when you reach the "iron butcher" there are human torsos going through it leading me to think that the machine is now killing people in the same way that it's killing pigs. Basicly, I would like some clarification on the machine itself and how the whole automated pig slaughterer ties into mandus's visions/ desires. Any discussion is appreciated.
09-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Imagineertwins - 09-13-2013, 01:15 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM