Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-14-2013, 07:59 PM)Corbent Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 07:37 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Just a few little questions:
Why is there a nest full of the pig hybrids with some of them caged?
And why did the engineer pig (The bigger ones with metal in the face) hit the other one... I thought they work together?

And why exactly did mandus create them? I mean he could have taken normal workers instead...

1.- Since I missed some "artwork" with my uber cautious playstyle I'm not sure I could give a trustworthy answer to this one.

2.- Since it stated that they retain some childish behaviour from their humanity it wouldn't be strange for them to fight with each other for meaningless reasons.

3.- Mandus states in notes that humans are troublesome and unreliable (I suppose even more if you have a factory processing human beings). He said pigs are more docile and loyal. So he made hybrids since pigs alone weren't useful enough. They blindly obey the machine, which orders them to kill you. Another use for the pigs was to later release them and start destroying the humanity as witnessed at some point in the game.

But why do they obey the machine if mandus told them to work at his factory?
If their humanity remains after the change, why are they so aggressive...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
09-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by LordOfDragons - 09-14-2013, 08:32 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM