Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-14-2013, 10:29 PM)Oscar House Wrote: I can't think of any other reason why the Kaernk would be "electric" except for them swapping dimensions like the Tesla pigs. It's definitely not explained in the notes.

As to why there are Kaernk in the sewers in the first place, Mandus could be making Weyer's Tonic which has Kaernk saliva as one of its ingredients.

Mandus didn't need/didn't use Weyers tonic at all, he w7as using Vitae's formula from Alexander/Daniel and some other ingredient called Oragon or Oragon... I forgot. Later, he managed to merge them into Compound X.

(09-14-2013, 10:19 PM)LarryV Wrote: I did read the notes but an overheated teslapig that's invisible and can breath under water?

That's doesn't vibe with me.

We know that a Gatherer (grunt I think) got sent to Mandus and who knows what else hitched a ride in that crate. I say it's a kaernk that adapted to its surroundings.

The notes explain that some of the very unstable variants in the end shift the dimensions and go wild. These turned into Kaernk (invisible because they are between dimensions and barely present in this one).

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 10:45 PM by Kein.)
09-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Kein - 09-14-2013, 10:36 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM