Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-15-2013, 10:15 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Hm i found a screenshot from a scene i NEVER found while playing. The guy said it was near the ending though. And it seems to refer to the twins... I think.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/9201...3A11F4C88/

Seriously, when can i see this scene in the game?

Nope, it is not related to the twins, it is related to the note before about pigs acting like humans. This is just one of scenes that supports it.

randeh
Quote:This is easily enough explained if you stop thinking of the ManPigs as some sort of technical limit of what Mandus can reanimate, but instead it's a grotesque form he chose on purpose.
I already answered that:
(09-15-2013, 07:00 PM)Kein Wrote: No offense but that's too weak and too far-stretched. Too... "comfortable".

So the question is: do you want to make your theory work or you want to find actual answer?
Besides, we don't have a single direct evidence that Mandus can re-animate dead person 1:1, as it was. We know he can create manpigs, like Alexander was making Grunt, but that is. Putting back his children as they were before the ritual, having whatever left from their bodies, without their hearts and heads? Excuse me if I doubt that it is possible even in the game's universe.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Kein - 09-15-2013, 11:48 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM