Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How do you rate Requiem? (or until now)
ThePhoenix Offline

Threads: 3
RE: How do you rate Requiem? (or until now)

Im_Sexy Wrote:Well my friends, im playing the game but i bet someone already finish it, or its on the final/last levels. From what im seeing, i think requiem isn't good...i mean, im only in level 3, but the frustrating lag (obvious requiem problem) with the hard puzzle (take the level 3 for example) make the game experience not so good. There arent "scare moments" until yet so i dont know what to say really. I just closed the game for now, because its really frustrating. I wont vote now, because i may be wrong, but from what i saw...
And since i didn't advance more i wont vote.

p.s: dont attack me, im not bashing the game. It can get better later on maybe. Im just giving my opinion. The main reason im done today, is because of the lag. It drives me nuts, drives the puzzle interaction nuts etc... Sad

Terrible. Let me qualify that by saying that it is a decent puzzle game. However, that is not what I was looking to get. And it is almost unrecognizable when compared to the other two games. And the plot is ... blah. Very disappointed.
08-29-2008, 02:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread