Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Some new ideal for frictional games
Toothbrush Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Some new ideal for frictional games

(09-12-2013, 08:47 AM)Delirium92 Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 08:34 AM)Toothbrush Wrote: I honoustly hope Frictional never goes sci-fi...(most sci-fi games feature shiney spacematerial surfaces, laserslights and a lotta bleep, bleep, pew, pew...In my opinion that would reduce the fearlevel immediately)

You're just being really cliche with your idea of sci-fi, I think sci-fi horror FG style would be great, who knows what interesting ideas they come up with.

Who says sci-fi is all lasers and shiny metal anyway? Sci-fi can be anything imagined hence the word FICTION; it's different and unique. TDD and AMFP contains sci-fi elements by the way.

I often ventilate opinions that are cliche and might even seem prejudiced, but that's all for discussion's sake...

You're absolutely right when stating that TDD and AMFP also contain fictional elements, but the majority of their worlds are packed with "rl" elements from this world's history.
The Hiëronymus Bosch painting at the mansion in AMFP e.g. for me personal makes it an unique and very real feeling experience...

And even if FG's next game would be sci-fi, i'd probably blindly purchase it nevertheless, but just prefer the way their games look atm...that's all
09-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some new ideal for frictional games - by zecuro - 09-12-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Some new ideal for frictional games - by Toothbrush - 09-12-2013, 12:36 PM