The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story Settings Mess up?!
T122002 Offline

Threads: 10
Custom Story Settings Mess up?!

Hello!
I got a new computer so I had to transfer my custom story on my flash drive. That way once I got a new computer, then I can get right back to making the story. Well, I finally have a new computer and I downloaded the HPL level editor, notepad++, pretty much all of the essential stuff needed to create the story.

Well, all of my coding works. But I wanted to go right back to the map I was editing and bug testing.

Here is my CFG:
<Main
Name="Amnesia: Ben's Story"
Author="Taylor122002"
ImgFile="coverimage.jpg"

StartMap="map05.map"
StartPos="PlayerStartArea_1"
/>

However, when I try to get back to "map05", it brings me back to the very first map. The original story name was "Amnesia: A New Story". So when I went to play the game and click on my story, it would say "Amnesia: A New Story". Which is what I want. However, it wouldn't bring me to "map05" like I have set it to do.

So I completely deleted the CFG file and retyped everything. I even changed the name of the story. But when I go back into the custom stories option when I'm in game, it still says "Amnesia: A New Story" when it should be "Amnesia: Ben's Story" and it still brings me back to the first map, even though its set to "map05".

How do I fix this? This is really annoying.
09-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Story Settings Mess up?! - by T122002 - 09-14-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: Custom Story Settings Mess up?! - by T122002 - 09-15-2013, 12:35 AM