Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters!
Pig Offline

Threads: 1
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters!

Very cool idea! I agree with some of what has been said already, though. I don't think the monsters need to be stronger. It really doesn't add anything to the experience but make it more annoying when you keep dying. I like the idea of having more pig encounters but I hope these new encounters focus on hiding rather than running away, since the current encounters do not do this at all. As for making more unlocked doors, this could be great but doesn't need to be over done. Like a few others mentioned, the first level has many doors that are locked and they're locked because there doesn't need to be a ton of rooms that serve no purpose to the story.

Outlast got very repetitive by the end of the game. This is why I enjoyed AMFP a lot more because it didn't do the same thing over and over again when it came to enemies. Keep that in mind Wink
09-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by PutraenusAlivius - 09-16-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by wretch - 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by Unearthlybrutal - 09-16-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters! - by Pig - 09-18-2013, 08:22 PM