Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Lux Tenebras: Decyphered
jamhaw Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Lux Tenebras: Decyphered

(01-04-2009, 01:50 PM)spukrian Wrote: I guess I have missed something then. In what note in Penumbra is the founding date mentioned? Must be in Requiem, which I haven´t played yet.

I didn't find it untill my second playthrough (I haven't played Requiem yet either, waiting for the collection to come out) it is in Black Plague, in a sort of picture frame it looks like a diploma. You need to break it open with a rock or something then you can look at it.
(01-04-2009, 02:57 PM)Kedjane Wrote: In a a report by the Chief Attending Xeno Officer (kind of strange, because the one year old staff list doesn't mention one so he/she must have arrived sometime right before the outbreak) it says:
Phase 9, Anno 9002 (Anno Domini 1992)
So their zero would be 7010 years BC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_millennium_BC). That wasn't eventful.
I haven't looked into it but I think it is possible that their Phase/Anno does not equal our Month/Year, although I think I saw something saying it did somewhere in the game. Perhaps it's an Inuit calendar or something.

I thought that the Chief Attending Xeno officer might have not told everyone, and was being secretive so it could be someone with a different position sent to keep an eye on the place.
01-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Lux Tenebras: Decyphered - by NeroAngelos - 09-07-2008, 04:49 PM