Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(09-26-2013, 04:34 PM)Patrik Wrote: New version is up!
  • Restores the Custom Stories option in the main menu.
  • Fixes lean bug and improves using the Lean action with a mouse.
  • Adds a bunch of math functions to script.
  • Includes updated lang.
  • Includes zlibwapi.dll
  • Fixes crash when loading some fbx files.
Let me know if any of these issues remain.

(09-26-2013, 04:32 PM)Amn Wrote: And about those few huge entities, the .ent is fine, it's the actual .dae that it's not being handled well. I suppose.
Just to name some huge models:
[i]tesla_lamp_ball.ent
tesla_lamp_red.ent
cello.ent

Thanks. I was able to reproduce this. Will look into it.

(09-26-2013, 08:49 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: Everything just stops responding before the editor has a chance to give me the crash details.

The latest update should stop the editor from crashing, though while the mesh seems to load fine, I wasn't able to get the model to show up textured.
Could you try exporting it as a dae file and check if it works then?

Patrik, I have a full conversion that uses the testing Amnesia.exe because it has no custom story option (which I want to be the case). Is it safe to keep using the beta .exe and package that with my FC or will that cause issues later?

Additionally, sounds I apply to maps seem to be 'forgotten' when I re-open them. EDIT: Actually, I can't even create ambient sounds anymore. I can play the sound object, but when trying to give it a file location for the base sound, I select it, and it just simply remains blank. Tried multiple sound effects. My backup version of LevelEditor.exe still works.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 06:48 PM by DamnNoHtml.)
09-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by DamnNoHtml - 09-26-2013, 06:12 PM