Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Idea for Custom Story
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Idea for Custom Story

I should add something.

I am a really good mapper, and have already gotten started on creating custom entities. While I've never OFFICIALLY release a custom story, I have experimented and tweaked with various scripts and coding. I think I should push the deadline just a little bit, to at least May or June.

I've just never released or completed a story, because I often lose inspiration or the "will to create" after a certain amount of time. I guess it's writer's block, but I know this won't happen with this one. I've given myself a great and dark story to work on, and I won't let my train of thought die.

The only thing that'll be time consuming for me, is scripting. For example, what I've already planned, is the mapping for each area. But the thing is, that since this won't be NEARLY as linear as the TTD, I'd have to connect each map to each other in a way that doesn't interfere with the other scripts. Plus, the maps might be even more demanding then AMFP.

Oh yeah, and when the time is right, I'll need beta testers. :)
09-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Idea for Custom Story - by HorrorElementFilms - 09-29-2013, 05:30 AM
RE: Idea for Custom Story - by Tychaos - 09-30-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Idea for Custom Story - by CarnivorousJelly - 09-30-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Idea for Custom Story - by HorrorElementFilms - 09-30-2013, 09:04 PM