The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Help Corrupt data(?)
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23
Corrupt data(?)

Hello guys, I've not been on here in ages, but after playing machine for pigs I thought I'd get back into making my custom story after having a year break, so I went to load the file in level editor and it came up with an error, saying some files could not be found. I had a look in the log and there are a lot of problems.

I assume this problem occurred when transferring my custom story from my old laptop to my new one...

The thing is the custom story works perfectly when Im playing through it in-game with the cache files enabled, so is there any way to recover the lost data from the cache files? Examples of "corruption" (Im not sure if it is corrupt) is missing doors, missing script areas and missing decals. Also some custom made entities such as my curtains have lost their bone animations meaning I cant nteract with them anymore...

Thanks for reading, hope you can help.

EDIT: I should probably note that the errors I'm talking about are at the bottom of the log, to quickly find them Ctrl F: "Could not load XML document". The errors include "Failed loading Entity of type Entity" etc
Edit Edit: This is the pop-up which appears when I load the map. http://puu.sh/4NIuJ.jpg

Attached Files
.log   LevelEditor.log (Size: 44.6 KB / Downloads: 76)

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 11:38 PM by DRedshot.)
10-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Corrupt data(?) - by DRedshot - 10-11-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Corrupt data(?) - by Your Computer - 10-11-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Corrupt data(?) - by DRedshot - 10-12-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Corrupt data(?) - by Your Computer - 10-12-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Corrupt data(?) - by DRedshot - 10-12-2013, 03:48 PM