The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

I haven't given any serious thought to this, so feel free to shoot the idea down.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to start an unofficial Frictional Games podcast? That is, a podcast all about FG but hosted by members of the forum on a voluntary, unofficial basis?

I'm already getting ideas about occasionally having Thomas or Jens as guests, or for them to pass along little snippets of insider info, unavailable to other podcasts/magazines. I'm thinking of the topics we can discuss, like:
  • Latest SOMA news (obviously), General SOMA discussion/theories/speculation
  • Let's Play news/highlights/recommendations
  • Speedrun glitches and progress
  • Mapping/Custom Story discussion
  • General Questions and Answers from the forum
  • General discussion of past FG games, maybe talking about behind the scenes stuff, maybe having interviews with actors and writers, etc.
I reckon we'd have plenty of material to support a podcast.

In terms of recording it, I reckon a simple Skype conference call between the hosts/guests would work fine, it doesn't need to be uber-professional.

If you think it's worth considering, let's brainstorm!
11-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast - by Paddy™ - 11-01-2013, 09:15 PM