Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

(11-03-2013, 01:34 PM)Wooderson Wrote: If you guys go through with this then I have a feeling that no matter how much you plan this, there will be problems or issues. Call it me being pessimistic, I call it being realistic. Podcasts can sometimes take up to 10-15 episodes before they find their way. A lot don't last more than 2 or 3 episodes either.

I love the idea of it though. It's undeniably cool for our community. From just a little experience of general skyping with some of you guys, I think we'd have to be on our best behaviour to make this worthwhile.

I reckon Traggey has the golden voice to host.
Probably best to keep the number of people to around 4-5 so it doesn't get too cluttered.
Definitely have pre-prepared topics or questions;
Basic questions such as how did you find FG's games, other favourite horrors, future ambitions etc.
You could ask some great questions to be honest.

Tech issues is likely to be the biggest issue as usual. Run some tests beforehand I suppose?

I think you're being perfectly reasonable. It's good to get objections and such cleared up before they take us by surprise.

11-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast - by VaeVictis - 11-03-2013, 02:17 PM