Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

(01-11-2014, 12:01 AM)SUMMER^ Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 05:21 PM)Acies Wrote: As I have understood (guessed) the chronological order of events:

1. Humiliation, dnalange and Summer work on Investigator together. Humiliation and dnalange does mapping while Summer does story writing.
2. Humiliation is having trouble finding motivation to finish his mod, so he decides to 'merge' his mod with Premonition.
3. After a while dnalange has worked on the maps made by Humiliation, changed them in such a way that dnalange now believes him to be (entitled to almost be) the creator of them.

There's a serious bit here that I think a lot of the previous misunderstandings of the screenshot that was posted as "proof" of permission to use the three specific maps was caused by.

The order of events (though these are just my words against his) was a bit more like:

1. HumiliatioN and DnaLange work on Investigator which is shown in the intro, the first map, and several other locations to have the text "Created by DnaLange & HumiliatioN." I am brought in for storywriting on Investigator.

2. HumiliatioN isn't working as fast as wanted by Lange/HumiliatioN loses interest (whichever) Lange expresses this feeling to me and the thought that he should just make the project on his own. I (having never spoken to Humi up to this point) agree with Lange. The idea of creating a mod on our own is brought up, as well as how to proceed with the issue of using humiliation's assets without crediting him as a co-creator

It is important to note that even at this point "Premonition" has yet to exist anywhere but in Lange's mind. Investigator was what were all worked on, discussed, and contributed to. It's likely that HumiliatioN was referring to Investigator in the screenshot that was used, I will have to ask him and see.

There's a lot more to clear up but in general you have the right idea on how things were repackaged, but this time into a new mod that stripped the "branding" from multiple locations.

I'll post more on this in a bit, sorry if this post seems a bit rushed but I'm rather sick at the moment. Working on speaking with HumiliatioN so he can point out some additional UNCREDITED use of map portions (copy and paste essentially, and not from previously mentioned maps)

Either way, we're still pursuing this issue to provide proof in the best way possible that there are further infractions. Just thought I'd provide an update on my end.

This statement is 100% True! And we can add more evidence later on if that is necessary anymore.

“Life is a game, play it”
01-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by HumiliatioN - 01-14-2014, 02:21 PM