The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with re-texturing door.
GoreGrinder99 Offline

Threads: 47
Need help with re-texturing door.

Okay, this is sort of a compilation of issues or things I'm inquiring about.

First off... Are there any working models/scripts for the use of a Flare and/or Dynamite?

Second... I have a couple different series of texture files that I want to use as animated textures, similar to that of the worms in the Penumbra Tech Demo and the Dynamite Explosion images. I have looked through all the .hps files and other files but couldn't figure out how to make the images properly slide from one to the other.

Third... I have numerous .dds files that I want to use as a new texture for a door. The .dds file is the exact image I want the door to display on both sides and could care less about the door trims but filling those in properly would be nice as well. Problem is that when I apply the .dds, it is completely stretched horizontally and vertically unproportionately on both sides but one side is right side up and the other side is upside down. I guess I'm also looking for a plain door with no additional details to it, such as the castlebase_secret_door but I'm unsure as to whether or not that even has a hinge system or even how to do so.

I hope this was clear enough and any input is highly appreciated in advanced since I'm at a complete loss for all of these problems.

-Grind to the Gore-
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 12:42 AM by GoreGrinder99.)
12-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Need help with re-texturing door. - by GoreGrinder99 - 12-11-2013, 09:33 PM