Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Think the next game will require more?
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Think the next game will require more?

Hey there ^^. My message was indeed not directed to you, but well any kind of answer is always good. You already made pretty constructive observations about what you think could have changed in AMFP, and I do believe you are right when you talk about those elements.

I most likely overreacted but I just wanted to show my opinion on the criticism from people who have nothing to propose. It is so easy to spit on the hard work from other people. Saying the storyline of AMFP is right in the Michael Bay movies is complete trashtalking and non-constructive criticism.

You were way more constructive in your posts, but once again, I wasn't criticizing your post, just this attitude some people have to shit on TCR's hard work, while complaining that FG is doing bad games now that they became popular.

Hopefully you didn't feel offended by what I said, I think you explained your opinon and suggestions in a clear and constructive way.

12-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Think the next game will require more? - by daortir - 12-16-2013, 08:23 AM