The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Secluded - Indie Thriller/Light Horror Game
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
Secluded - Indie Thriller/Light Horror Game

Secluded

Indie Thriller/Light Horror

Premise:
Codename: 'Secluded' is a indie thriller/light horror game developed by Elias Frost. The game is about Vanessa, an old friend to Zac White: a psychologically crippled murderer recently released after a long time in prison with psychological rehabilitation. One unfortunate evening Zac is kidnapped by Samuel and Kevin, a closely tied together duo with a dark secret. It is up to you (Vanessa) to uncover that secret and save your old friend. The game focuses heavily on blending puzzle and narration. As well as a bit of exploration.

Vision:
The game is viewed from an isometric perspective and the graphical style is pixelated with dark and washed out colors to provide the atmosphere envisioned by me. I have put a lot of my work to really squeeze my all into this project, especially the sound design and graphics, my vision is to create a relatively top-notch game both gameplay wise and presentation, to the best of my abilties of course, I am a one-man band after all. If something feels wrong, then it is wrong and I'm not afraid to revisit parts of my game to tweak it to keep the quality consistent throughout the game. This is in fact my very first 'real' game dev project and it is a great undertaking but I hope some encouragement and dedication will help me through this. Smile

Screenshots:
[Image: 12_09_17.jpg]
[Image: 13_09_13.jpg]
[Image: apartment.jpg]

Videos:
Since the game is in development, parts of the areas shown in the video is subject to change. That said, please enjoy! And excuse the quality!

Thanks for reading, if you like it, please feel free to tell someone you know about the project.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014, 11:05 PM by eliasfrost.)
12-15-2013, 11:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Secluded - Indie Thriller/Light Horror Game - by eliasfrost - 12-15-2013, 11:03 PM