Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a message appear by clicking on something?
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: How to make a message appear by clicking on something?

(02-03-2014, 05:18 PM)MasterPig Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 05:15 PM)Lazzer Wrote: If you look closer at my previous post, from your thread about hatch problem, there is the same thing you want now. Read my previous post again and you should know how to do it, and please, stop making so many threads, otherwise you can get even banned for spaming.

I dont think he will get banned, if he just asks questions... He just wants to learn how to do things, i got that feeling too as im new (not to the games etc) to Leveling and scripting Tongue

He might get banned for spamming senseless off topic threads as: (Subjects)
Lololololol
lfwjpkgjw
qfwgwgwr
qgqh

Maybe that but i dont think someone will ban him when he is only asking questions :L
At least not without a warning.

Spaming is spaming. He can teach himself these things from wiki or youtube tutorials as well. This sub-forum is of course here to post questions/problems, but keep in mind that you shouldn't post too much obvious things.
02-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make a message appear by clicking on something? - by Slanderous - 02-03-2014, 05:26 PM