Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Work in progress In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod
Juras Offline

Threads: 2
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod

(08-16-2014, 12:21 AM)Artsyracoon Wrote: Although there is something that I liked which was the forest sort of look of the outdoor map and it was nice seeing castle backdrops and hills and all that. But, the cabin is pretty useless as of now so you may just place a resource that's needed to get in the castle or something so it would have a purpose.
I noticed that the ghost enemy only has 1 animation (it's just the same anim. for all anim. slots) - is that just for the demo or..?
I'm also just going to ask what's wrong with the witch/ghost's hair, it looks... not that great. It just looks like a bunch of planes at one place and its connection with the head looks very odd. I understand the concept but it could have been better imo.

We're gonna have different animations for the ghost monster depending on the events that we'll make with her. For the demo we only needed one.

And really? What's wrong with her hair? I mean I know what you mean but come on man, are you really complaining about that? I'm not a pro character artist but I did my best with the hair cause it's really hard making it look good, considering the engine and the poly count budget. And every game's characters hair is made out of planes with alpha textures. That's what I did awell with her hair, hell I even added joints to her hair so I could make them move in a creepy way. Jesus, you don't even see her that close to notice that unless you look at her in the model editor. That was really unnecessary man and it makes me thing if I should even share with the community the three new monsters that I made after we're done with this mod..

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
08-16-2014, 12:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Wapez - 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-11-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Juras - 08-16-2014, 12:36 AM