The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[solved] Black map :S
Blub Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago [solved] Black map :S

I just downloaded requiem and reinstalled black plague and requiem on my PC (with a gforce 7950 GX2) and on my laptop (with a gforce 8600 GT), and on both systems I can see the menu and text etc. but the map isn't rendered at all. I see the noise, or black if I lower the gfx settings, I see the eye coming up when rotating around, but I don't see an actual "world"... ever... :/
I'm using Archlinux (x86_64)
Could it be a 64 bit issue?
Driver version: 177.80 on both laptop and PC
When I start blackplague I get the error that I don't have enough texture units :/
It did work on my PC some time ago though... on arch64

EDIT:
just figured, the hpl.log might be useful:
http://rear.endoftheinternet.org/~blub/hpl.log

EDIT:
When I also change the shader quality to very low... I see the map fullbright, with about 3fps :/

EDIT:
Okay now I have copied new CG libraries, now I do see the map with any gfx settings
but I still have ~3fps (with *any* gfx settings, lowest to highest)... what can I do? I updated the hpl.log file in the link now
11-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[solved] Black map :S - by Blub - 11-20-2008, 09:08 PM