The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What's the best gaming PC for Amnesia
kwarrior109 Offline

Threads: 2
What's the best gaming PC for Amnesia

Right now, I'm using a Dell Inspiron One All-In-One and the game is very laggy (might I add that it can't do much else without lag or not working properly), especially when there's a lighting effect or fog effect, I was wondering what the best gaming PC would be for Amnesia (I'm looking for a computer that can run Amnesia with no lag ). Please leave suggestions of computers that I should look into to.

Things I should've mentioned but was too stupid to mention them:
#1. I want the computer to not be an All-In-One, I like tower computers since I feel that it well work and not have a panic attack when I try to watch a Youtube video.
#2. I would like it if the computer can run Minecraft at Normal render distance with graphics on Fancy and if it can play games that were made from 2010 to 2013.
#3. It doesn't matter how much the computer costs since I'll be saving up money to get it but I'll reject it if the price is too outrageous.
#4. I want it from a company that is trustable and loyal, so that way I don't get ripped off.
#5. I'm American.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2014, 07:45 PM by kwarrior109.)
03-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What's the best gaming PC for Amnesia - by kwarrior109 - 03-21-2014, 12:23 AM