Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Questions About the Manpigs
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Do the Pigmen technically kill you, or just knock you out?

Regarding 'immortality' - there is one point in which Mandus is able to electrocute a Pig, although I'm not actually sure if it was killed or simply immobilized. Either way, it is possible that immortality does not necessarily lead to superhuman strength - we know that Agrippa was trapped inside a rotting husk for centuries. And come to think of it, one of Mandus' notes indicates that a dog he'd poisoned and then revived with the Chemical continued to be suffering from the poison and had to be put out of its misery. I suppose that could mean Mandus is still very ill following his immersion in the Chemical, justifying why he can't fight back and why he keeps having black outs.

Personally, I like to imagine that Frictional's games all take place in the same 'universe'. Amnesia is historical horror (concluded by heralding the 20th century), Penumbra is in the present day, and SOMA is a futuristic exploration of artificial intelligence and alien life.
04-13-2014, 12:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do the Pigmen technically kill you, or just knock you out? - by Alardem - 04-13-2014, 12:06 AM