Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kreekakon's LiveStream - Streets of London [OFFLINE]
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream - Xcom 2 [OFFLINE]

I will be streaming a new Ironman playthrough of Xcom 2's Veteran Difficulty tomorrow at around 8 PM (GMT+8). Be sure to come over and watch if you're interested!

What's mildly special about this playthrough is that I will be using Xcom 2's character creator to create the soldiers that I will be using in the game off of friends! Currently I have around 10 soldiers ready to go, so if anyone wants to be a potential soldier in the game there's still room!

Preferably I will need a First Name, Last Name, and Nickname to go with the soldier. What color you want your soldier's armor to be or what props he/she has (Such as glasses). Also I will try (And probably fail) to base the character's looks off of your real life self. If you don't want that I can always just put your name on a normal soldier generated by the game!

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
02-16-2016, 01:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by GrAVit - 05-12-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by GrAVit - 05-12-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by Robby - 05-30-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream - Xcom 2 [OFFLINE] - by Kreekakon - 02-16-2016, 01:10 PM