Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me with my decision!
Straxedix Offline

Threads: 52
RE: Please help me with my decision!

(06-06-2014, 09:30 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 09:25 PM)Straxedix Wrote: I know it won't be best one because...i don't know,what i was having in plan was so big,really big,but all that work for...nothing ? I'm just a kid can i really make this ? Can i make someone proud playing my Full Conversion ? It's just to strange to me.

It can Strax it can, just listen to your heart Smile

Anyone can make a good mod and you will. You just have to try hard. I was like you Strax, same question all over my head when I go to sleep, but guess what

When i released my custom story demo I started getting lots of people doing videos of it and stuff, and people would like to see new mods.

I can help you with your mod!

With maps, l with coding, with anything you want. I am here to help my friend Smile you can call me brother if you want. I love helping people like Neelke and others and I will help you too.

heh, just to don't make someone cry reading this Tongue but still when i finish my mod i will wait until every video to saw did they enjoy,i will give my best thank you
Spoiler below!
Brother Tongue

06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Please help me with my decision! - by Straxedix - 06-06-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Please help me with my decision! - by Neelke - 06-06-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Please help me with my decision! - by Straxedix - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM