Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The weirdest things you dream about?
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10
RE: The weirdest things you dream about?

I have a few recurring themes that I dream about:

-Missing and failing a class, and going back to high school for some reason. Also, not being able to locate said class.
-Traveling a long distance, knowing the destination, but unsure of exactly how to get there. Pretty obvious meaning.
-Almost all interactions with men are negative. Can't stand this one, and it makes dealing with my issues harder.

But, one thing I love about dreams: most of the time, they make no sense (the themes I just listed have pretty obvious meanings). But they do when I'm having them. I've flown in outer space in a mech and was dog-fighting with another, once. Definitely a favorite of mine. Also, once I was Sonic the hedgehog and I saved the world. Good times.

Quote:I typically dream about bizarre places, crazy architecture that makes little sense, very strange goings-on, et cetera.

I occasionally get this. Like I find a part of my neighborhood I never noticed before and suddenly I've walked into a Lovecraft novel.

06-30-2014, 03:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The weirdest things you dream about? - by VaeVictis - 06-30-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: The weirdest things you dream about? - by Red - 07-08-2014, 10:36 AM