The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia - Custom Story: Dread of the Unknown - Help Needed!
GeneralCAL Offline

Threads: 3
Amnesia - Custom Story: Dread of the Unknown - Help Needed!

Hello! I am GeneralCAL, and I am making a CS for Amnesia called Dread of the Unknown. I need help, for monster models and voice actors! It would be appreciated greatly. The characters that need voice acting are Bartholomew Bland, a 19th century American from Pennsylvania; Archibald Bland, a 19th century teenager from Pennsylvania; Richard of Adlington in Lancashire (the antagonist), a 19th century Brit - maybe with a voice similar to Alexander's?; somebody who could make the voices of 7 brothers who are servants (do whatever you want with the voices, it doesn't matter, but this role would probably be better once I post some screenshots of the servants); and 7 people who could make voices for the monsters. Also, if someone experienced could completely remodel the Grunts, Brutes, and Suitors once I post a thread with their descriptions, along with some ideas of some custom monsters (humanoid, please! Big Grin), that would be great. Thanks!
07-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia - Custom Story: Dread of the Unknown - Help Needed! - by GeneralCAL - 07-03-2014, 09:56 PM