Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia - Custom Story: Dread of the Unknown - Help Needed!
GeneralCAL Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia - Custom Story: Dread of the Unknown - Help Needed!

(07-04-2014, 09:25 AM)AGP Wrote: ^It might be easier to separate out each character/character group so that we aren't just looking at a blob of text.

Personally, I have a tough time focusing and so looking at that paragraph is a little mind-numbing.

But I wish you well on your endeavors.

For voice actors, there are plenty of online sites and forums (such as Behind the Voice Actors, Voice Acting Club, Voice Acting Alliance).

While for modeling, if there's no one available to help you here, I would suggest the Blender forum or even looking at DeviantArt, though as Mudbill said, you should probably expect to pay for their time.

There is always the option of modeling yourself if you have the time to learn. Sculptris and of course Blender are always good ways to go.
Thanks AGP!! Yeah, I actually havent seen anyone who could model new monsters... Undecided I'll definitely look for voice actors, maybe on soundcloud.com or somewhere similar.
07-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - Custom Story: Dread of the Unknown - Help Needed! - by GeneralCAL - 07-04-2014, 04:19 PM