The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Waiting for Penumbra order ... What to do?
Steppenwolf Offline

Threads: 3
Waiting for Penumbra order ... What to do?

I just (re)discover (by the Steam release) the Penumbra-Series a few days ago.

So me and my girlfriend downloaded and played the tech demo and the demos for Overture and Black Plaque. We loved them and decided to buy the to games.

But we had to wait for the order to arrive. To bridge the time of waiting we decided to try the old Unbirth demo/alpha.

And it was a really good decision! We had so much fun the complete last two days to play through this nice piece of software! Besides the very, very often happened crashes and the long loading times it was really interessting to explore this little world. Too sad it was never finished and has no real ending.

But we want to say thank your for giving us the opportunity to take a look at this (trial of a) game.

So anyone who have to wait for a penumbra order or the next game from frictional games ... try this demo/alpha.
02-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Waiting for Penumbra order ... What to do? - by Steppenwolf - 02-02-2009, 05:04 PM