Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Waiting for Penumbra order ... What to do?
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Waiting for Penumbra order ... What to do?

(02-05-2009, 05:31 PM)Kedjane Wrote: Those were children? Was there any plot or puzzles in the game by the way?
I played like the first few minutes. Made a flashlight (good thinking there, walking off into the dark without a flashlight [i]is{/i] stupid), went out of the house... into the house... and into a bathroom. That's what I remember.

Great puzzle is when you go into a warehouse, then kill one of the screamers (bloody juveniles Smile) look around, and you will find a crate with a caption saying something like (there are scratches on the floor) you push it back, and there is a little hole with a key at the bottom.
You combine the string and the magnet together to lower down the magnet and pick up the key. then you use it to open a house with a single room similar to a sanitarium, with a possesed kid.
Another is finding the handgun by opening the draw using a screwdriver and opening a safe to find a housekey.
lots of others, but they are the highlights in my opinion Big Grin:

But greykin is right, they are mainly inventory puzzles.

(And i got the impression that they lived worshipping satan, and that hell reclaimed them or soemthing like that.)

Not an image
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2009, 08:12 AM by ARes88.)
02-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread