The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help [Model Request] Citizens.(Retextures/Tweaks are Okay!!!)
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
[Model Request] Citizens.(Retextures/Tweaks are Okay!!!)

I have posted about this in My Amnesia:The Streets of London thread that I need new models of citizens because I don't want to use the maid and gentleman from AMFP over and over again,I have tried using the child model but there's a weird glitch that can be best described as moonwalking.

I was wonder if there's anybody who is willing do some modelling for me but there 2 essential things, they must be textured and they be animated/rigged. A walking,running and idle animations are absolutely necessary.

the look of the citizens is another thing at consider.
I would like to see: A chinmey sweep child like this
Spoiler below!
[Image: chimney-sweepchildren.jpg]
a old homeless women covered in rags, a little girl and guy wearing one of these hats
Spoiler below!
[Image: Hampshire.JPG]
other then that you have full creative control.

NOTE: you don't have do all of these! you can simply choose one and that will be fine. The poly count i don't know, i plan to have these citizens to be encountered at a medium-long range so I say around the same poly count as the maid and the gent (2632-3280 polys).

If anybody does this, you will received full credit and my thanks and honour if your models being used in my custom story.
Sorry if this request sounds too high demanding.

If you get your models done PM them to me with a download link to them(dropbox,mediafire).

Thank you for your time and contribution. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 12:05 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
07-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Model Request] Citizens.(Retextures/Tweaks are Okay!!!) - by Newsman Waterpaper - 07-12-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by i3670 - 07-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Mudbill - 07-13-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Mudbill - 07-13-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Slanderous - 07-13-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Slanderous - 07-14-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Juras - 07-14-2014, 11:28 AM