Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Got any odd or somewhat ridiculous phobias?
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: Got any odd or somewhat ridiculous phobias?

(07-14-2014, 11:26 PM)Artsyracoon Wrote: I have a phobia of having to talk to someone on the phone. Is that odd? Tongue

Me too - I used to get panic attacks (not in a joking sense - actual "crying-omg-the-world-is-ending-I-can't-breathe" panic attacks) when my phone would ring and I didn't know the caller very well or if I had to make a call... no idea where that came from unless it's another social anxiety thing. So phone call fear seems pretty common.

On the other hand, I'm also terrified of birds (especially scavenger birds and chickens), or anything being close to my ears. That one came from when a young boy locked me in a chicken coop (I was about 6 at the time) with an angry rooster.

OH! One more, not really a phobia but still: arriving at a friend's house for a sleep over and worrying that the party's not today or it's not actually a sleep over and you'll be the only one with pyjamas and a sleeping roll.

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 06:17 AM by CarnivorousJelly.)
07-21-2014, 06:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got any odd or somewhat ridiculous phobias? - by CarnivorousJelly - 07-21-2014, 06:14 AM