Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Got any odd or somewhat ridiculous phobias?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Got any odd or somewhat ridiculous phobias?

(07-21-2014, 06:14 AM)Carnivorous Jellybean Wrote: On the other hand, I'm also terrified of birds (especially scavenger birds and chickens), or anything being close to my ears. That one came from when a young boy locked me in a chicken coop (I was about 6 at the time) with an angry rooster.

OH! One more, not really a phobia but still: arriving at a friend's house for a sleep over and worrying that the party's not today or it's not actually a sleep over and you'll be the only one with pyjamas and a sleeping roll.

I had a friend who was terrified of birds. When we went to the Philadelphia Zoo, she nearly ran screaming from a peacock that came up to us. She also refused to go into the tropical bird enclosure with us; rather, she stood outside and commented to me how creepy it was when they came down and started landing on my arm lol.

And that last one sounds a bit like me - I worry a lot about things for no reason. Growing up, I used to imagine totally illogical situations I might get into and then worry about them [like the incredibly unlikely possibility of there being a cobra hiding in the back of the car].

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
07-26-2014, 11:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got any odd or somewhat ridiculous phobias? - by ThatCrazyShaman - 07-26-2014, 11:23 PM