Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some not-horror custom story to play
Darkspellbound Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Need some not-horror custom story to play

(08-09-2014, 01:20 PM)chicolol Wrote: I`ve always loved the amnesia mechanics and the"point and click" gameplay that the game is based on. My little sister also likes that kind of gameplay, so i wanted to know if there is any custom story that doesn`t focus on horror at all but still has puzzles, finding keys and that type of thing. Like for example you need to explore a castle, solve its mysteries and its story, find hidden items, but without having monsters or very scary things. Im not really lokking for a romantic type of cs because for me those are kinda boring . Im lokking for a custom story with the same style of gameplay and all the stuff from other good custom stories, but without the horror factor, so that i can play it with my 10 year old sister whitout having to worry to much. Could you please give me any suggestions Smile

PS: Sorry for bad english

UPDATE: Sorry, I forgot to say im also not lokking for funny or stupid custom stories only serious and mysterious ones but without horror stuff.

Then go play shitty barbies flash games with your sister.
08-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some not-horror custom story to play - by Darkspellbound - 08-11-2014, 01:26 AM