Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks

(09-05-2014, 04:21 AM)Deep One Wrote: Of course I would. But I'm pretty sure that people will forget the whole thing after a while. It doesn't make the thing undone and some celebrities might still feel bad, but I think there's a lot of more important and serious stuff going on in the world than the "fappening"and it's ridiculous how much attention it has gained

It is true. There are insanely more important things going on in the world right now. But that does not mean we are not allowed to play a very simple, and small role in a happening like this for fear that it may diverge us from bigger, more important issues. Our minds are not exclusive like that. We can do what we can about this happening while not losing sight of bigger problems at the same time.

Especially since what we can do is very simple in this case: Respect the wishes of the victims, and spread awareness of such whenever an opportunity shows itself.

It will all blow over very quickly, but that doesn't mean we can't help just a tiny marginal amount...even if it doesn't feel like helping anything.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014, 04:28 AM by Kreekakon.)
09-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - by Kreekakon - 09-05-2014, 04:27 AM