Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra App
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Penumbra App

(04-14-2009, 11:31 PM)graykin Wrote: Well, they made a Flash game based on Portal. Maybe someone could do the same thing with Penumbra, since I'm not entirely sure an IPhone thing would be plausible. Yet again, a Flash Penumbra doesn't seem too plausible either...

Frictional Made a flash game based on Portal? If we're thinking about the same one... really?

(04-15-2009, 05:28 AM)dragonmaster Wrote: It would be a cool idea, but i don't think the iPhone and iPod touch will be able to handle Penumbra for a long time. Even my old Powermac G5 could barely handle it at all.

The actual thing, no, but have you seen Cube for iPhone? Now that game has 3D graphics. Also preview shots of Dexter The Game and Assassin's Creed for iPhone look great. If a Penumbra game was released with that kind of graphics I'd be happy about it.
Gameplay could look like Dementium for the DS (although the iPhone can handle way better graphics):
[Image: screenshots_dementium.jpg]

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
04-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra App - by thelonepiper - 04-13-2009, 01:03 AM