Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Machine for Pigs - Slaughterhouse [DEMO]
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: A Machine for Pigs - Slaughterhouse [DEMO]

(10-10-2014, 07:31 AM)Cyberneering Wrote: Could you give a hint as to where the levers are, I for the life of me can't seem to find them. There not out in the large hall way of certain death are they?

If you're referring to the first level

Spoiler below!

There are three levers. One to open one of the doors and two that open a Level Door.

The first one is in the drawers in the room with the pig in the tub. This lever part goes into a mechanism in one of the rooms in the centre. You'll know it when you see it.

The other two, well, one is in the starting room, which is that lever which says something like "Shouldn't touch till I know what it does", or something similar.

The other is in the room which is opened by the first lever. It is near the bookshelf.

Anything further than that I have actually not been able to do because I do not currently have the time to do so.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-10-2014, 07:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Machine for Pigs - Slaughterhouse [DEMO] - by Romulator - 10-10-2014, 07:41 AM