The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Suggestion for Future Let's Play Posts
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
A Suggestion for Future Let's Play Posts

(Foreword: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to be posting this, but seeing as this post relates to the subject of Let's Playing posts, I deduced that this will be all right here. If not, I apologize and politely ask that it be moved to the correct area.)

This hasn't been a huge problem, so I do not wish to exaggerate any sort of seriousness, but I'm sure many of us have noticed quite a few "hit-and-run" posts and threads advertising for Let's Plays: people joining the forums and then creating only one or two posts asking for people to watch their YouTube videos, then disappearing.

Since this doesn't happen enough to be an incredible issue, I do notice that it happens enough to be at the very least annoying.

Therefore, I wanted to make a suggestion to deter from this activity. Well, maybe not deter, but help to sort out those who hit-and-run.

Basically, would it be possible to institute a similar requisite like with the Giveaway thread, putting an agreed required number of posts to advertise your Let's Plays? Now, I'm not regarding this to livestream events directed towards creative development for any projects, just for those who wish to advertise their channels, not pertaining to any sort of mod development.

What do you guys think? Smile

11-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A Suggestion for Future Let's Play Posts - by AGP - 11-24-2014, 11:43 PM