Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New Patch is HERE (August 30th!!) Feedback needed for final release.
zak Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: New Patch is HERE (August 30th!!) Feedback needed for final release.

(09-06-2009, 01:30 AM)Urkle Wrote: Sorry about the broken link.. It's fixed now.. I had restarted that computer and forgot to startup azureus again. (I need to find a different tracker that I can daemonize on my server instead of proxying to my desktop)

Hi Urkle,
I am just installing and testing...
Installer works fine so far. I notice it says "Choose the existing directory where Penumbra: Overture is installed". Install went fine with GUI...
I see the "PenumbraCollection/overture" script error has been fixed by placing the symlink "PenumbraCollection/Overture/overture". Ok.

There is a new language file "English.lang" in "PenumbraCollection/Overture/". Isn't this supposed to be in the "config"-directory?

All three games run fine (as they did before :-) ). I recognize the new Audio-Setting, but the option for hardware sound still does not work. I think we linux users have to abandon 5.1-surround sound, do we? :-( I do not use PulseAudio on my Debian unstable, so I cannot say anything about that. ALSA always fulfilled my needs.

Thanks for the work.
And PLEASE consider a native 64bit version for the next game.

Zak
09-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread