Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New Patch is HERE (August 30th!!) Feedback needed for final release.
zak Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: New Patch is HERE (August 30th!!) Feedback needed for final release.

(09-07-2009, 03:49 AM)Urkle Wrote: Presumably you should be able to build the Creative OpenAL 1.1 SDK they are working on (which I believe have REAL hardware support for you card). you can get that at http://openal.org/ But you are on your own in compiling itSmile If it works let me know.. I may re-visit the Creative OpenAL implementation again. Though I believe most current linux games are shipping with the OpenALSoft implementation now, as Creative only this summer updated their implementation.

Well, I would like to, but aside from the OpenAL Soft sources I do not find anything usable for linux on the download page there. The SDK archive extracts to an exe which I am unable to run with wine.

And isn't the only purpose of an SDK to help developers creating new OpenAL based programs?

Zak
09-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread