The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Kenshi - Heard of it?
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
Kenshi - Heard of it?

Kenshi is a indie game I'm helping make - modeling for, actually. It's a squad based rpg set in a mixed theme world. The guy in charge has some really cool ideas you don't get to see in other games - massive terrain, dynamic ai, evolving world, ect. He's also going with the mount&Blade release style.

For those who don't know what Mount&Blade is, it's a medieval game where the player can build an army, economy, ect. One of the many things which made it special was the way the released it. Initially, their price point for it was almost nothing - however the consumer would get what they had made for it so far.
When players could first buy it, it had very little in it. The game was coming out of it's alpha stage. However, as time went on it became more and more polished.

That's the current plan for Kenshi - the game is expected to be released come September in a very early shape, with little to do in it. However it'll have the element of a sandbox, than each update will bring more gameplay to the game.

Like mount&Blade, it's style of releasing isn't the only unique thing about it. It's landscape is 400km big. You can learn more about it on it's website - Lofigames.com

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
07-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kenshi - Heard of it? - by WindexGlow - 07-03-2009, 04:25 AM