Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The SOMA Theory, An Unfinished Script.
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: The SOMA Theory, An Unfinished Script.

In terms of the concept of reality, I had a thought in mind for my theory that the videos Vivarium and Mockingbird that Frictional Games released has possible evidence of the "mindfuck" that SOMA suggests containing. The mindfuck of miss-identification, and miss-leading information.

I'm not too sure about the whole brain thing we've seen in the gameplay trailer, but I have a feeling it has something to do with how Mr. Disco Ball Head was created. In one of the newer trailers (Theta I think) there is a conversation between two people about how people are inexplicably committing suicide.

I had a theory for this that people might be exposed to whatever SOMA might be, then after SOMA copied their personalities into a machine or some computer the effected person would then commit suicide, therefore his personality living on forever inside a machine and adding another point to the whole "immortality in a computer" concept I think exists in SOMA.

The body on the table we saw in the gameplay trailer could be some form of re-purposing operation, re-purposed into what though? My guess is another Mr. Disco Ball Head who's task is to collect the bodies and subject them to re-purposing.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
01-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The SOMA Theory, An Unfinished Script. - by Macgyverthehero - 01-06-2015, 06:42 PM