The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This game going to have weapons or any nature of combat?
baelmont3leet Offline

Threads: 1
This game going to have weapons or any nature of combat?

This game going to have weapons or any nature of combat? or just going to be a boring game with an amazing story... with pretty graphics and no real challenge but not to get caught... or seen... run run run... like a chicken with no head... I do hope there is some combat if just a minor implement like a shove or punch... tired of games being made with no weapons and not really giving you much to do but run away from monsters or hide from them... gets old... not really scary.. just... redundant I hate feeling like im doing the same thing over and over mix it up with both combat and running and it would be a masterpiece! if its just running I can easily say it wont make it into my game library.
03-17-2015, 06:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
This game going to have weapons or any nature of combat? - by baelmont3leet - 03-17-2015, 06:59 PM