The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Lower leveled" maps
FailedExperiment Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 9 Years, 2 Weeks ago "Lower leveled" maps

Hello.

I've been working on Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs in minecraft, and I am working on the resource pack. To get the certain textures, I've been using the HPL Level Editor on A Machine for Pigs's maps to get them. I know Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs used a heavily modified version of the HPL Engine, so it would begin with "Warning! Found some errors while loading the file. Check the log for details". So I accidentally saved the first map "Waking the Doll's House" with HPL 2.0, and whenever I do a daily speedrun on A Machine for Pigs, I notice that the map has been missing things. Edwin and Enoch don't run any more, they just slowly walk. When I walk into the grand hall, my walking speed does not change, and when the telephone rings, no voice is brought forth. Yes, I know the answer to why this is, I've been studying Amnesia's HPL Engine for a while, and the fact that an HPL 2.5 map (A Machine for Pigs) was saved in HPL 2.0 format (The Dark Descent), that certain things are missing.

My question, can I somehow get a backup copy of the first level of the Mansion? I only need level one. The next fifteen levels I've made backup copies of in other folders in case I accidentally do the same mistake. May I have a download link to the first level of A Machine for Pigs?
04-19-2015, 04:05 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
"Lower leveled" maps - by FailedExperiment - 04-19-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: "Lower leveled" maps - by Mudbill - 04-19-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: "Lower leveled" maps - by FailedExperiment - 04-19-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: "Lower leveled" maps - by Mudbill - 04-19-2015, 10:24 PM