Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Glowstick rave party
Headhanger Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Glowstick rave party

Thanks for the swift reply.

That's good news about the glowstick. I am paranoid about this antique torch running out of batteries every ten minutes. With graphics this good, you don't want to miss out on the superb lighting, right?

Ah, spoiler tags!

Spoiler below!
Damn. I wasted three bits of jerky on that dog. It didn't even eat one of them. And I can't put them back in my inventory! Just as well - I don't want every dog in the mine following me because I smell like a tasty snack.

So now I've infuriated the trapped hound, it's going to be doubly sure of tracking me down if it ever escapes.

As for where the jerky was in relation to the dog; I tried everything short of throwing the jerky at the dog. At one point, the subject was standing only a few inches away from the jerky.

Perhaps the meat's aroma gradually wears off? The first time I tried this trick, the monstrous creature in question was fairly close; on the second attempt, I waited until it had wandered off before laying a trail.

I think that I should curb my curiosity, and the urge to pit my wits against these monsters. They would kill me on sight, but I'm virtually toying with them. I'm sure it's a Thief habit.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009, 04:19 PM by Dash213.)
10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Glowstick rave party - by Headhanger - 10-01-2009, 03:27 PM