The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: Redemption
goodcap Offline

Threads: 112
Amnesia: Redemption

[Image: x8ieuVO.jpg]

“No matter what a waste one has made of one's life, it is ever possible to find some path to redemption, however partial.”
― Charles Frazier

I'm proud to announce that i'm working on a new original custom story/Full Conversion Mod.
At the moment it is a custom story as it's using a lot of stuff from A machine for Pigs, but there are also a lot of custom models, textures etc.

STORY

You play as a man with a past. You wake up near a river with a factory in the distance. On your left there's nothing but pitch blackness, so you decide to head for the factory. You have no idea where you are, yet everything looks so familiar. As soon as you open the front entrance with a key you find out this is not a regular factory.

This custom story/FCM does feature a factory, but that does not mean this is a stupid cliche guy creates pigs and wants to take over the world-story.

GAMEPLAY

This custom story combines story and horror in a very balanced way. This story features monsters, puzzles, other human beings (alive and moving)

environment

The environment can be compared with Destiny Rebellion as you may see on the pictures at the bottom of this thread. You can also expect traditional areas as you may expect from a factory. The story will mostly take place in the factory, but that doesn't mean you will be inside most of the time if you know what I mean..
The levels have great attention to detail.

Characters

Like I said, you're not the only human being in this custom story. There are other characters alive and breathing that you will have encounters with every once and a while. These characters are not bland and dull. These characters have a realistic personality.

Music and sounds

This custom story has a lot of custom music and sounds. Almost every generic sound from the original game is replaced. From locked doors to picking up certain items.

To create a good atmosphere you need good sound. This story has that, so not every area will have music. If you're not hearing music, you might be hearing wind or other small details that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Voice Actors

For a good story to be told, i'm going to need voice actors. I've seen a lot of talented guys and gals on this forum and if they're interested in helping me you can!
I am in need of 2 voice actors as of now that can play the roll of:

Dale Garner:

This is the "owner" of the factory. This is a man in his mid 30's. His voice is happy neutral sounding with an english accent.

Player:

The player has a voice too, but he won't have a lot of lines. Mostly at the end of the game he will have quite a bit too say. This is a man in his early 30's. He has a heavy, kind of depressed voice.

If you're interested, you can leave a message on this thread or hit me up via a PM.

These pictures show one of the first levels you will play in.
I don't think I have to remind you all that this is work in progress and might change overtime.
Pictures

[Image: GTeUn69.jpg]

[Image: 7I6TxH0.jpg]

[Image: peKwjst.jpg]

I hope I have excited you all and I will update this thread on the daily with pictures and videos.

Thank you

goodcap
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 03:27 AM by goodcap.)
07-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia: Redemption - by goodcap - 07-04-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption - by Slanderous - 07-04-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS] - by A.M Team - 07-14-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption - by goodcap - 07-04-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS] - by goodcap - 07-04-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS] - by Rahmerh - 07-04-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS] - by goodcap - 07-08-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS] - by goodcap - 07-13-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS] - by Rahmerh - 07-13-2015, 05:10 PM