The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help My Curtains Keep Changing into a Man!
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
My Curtains Keep Changing into a Man!

As hilarious as the title of this thread is (and yes, this situation is kind of funny), I'm trying to create an entity version of the open curtains. I've already got one working for the closed curtains.

But for whatever reason, the open curtains keep changing into the deformed man statue (which was the first of the bunch that was converted over into entity-status).

Myself and Flawless were conversing on Skype for almost an entire hour trying to figure out why this deformed dude won't leave me alone!

We've tried reopening everything, starting over the file from other .ent files, I tried just importing into the model editor as a mesh and then saving it.... But no matter what, it's always that freaky stone dude that greets me in the level editor, even though I see open curtains in the model editor.

It could very well be that my computer is haunted....

07-30-2015, 02:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My Curtains Keep Changing into a Man! - by AGP - 07-30-2015, 02:00 AM