The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA: What are you looking forward to?
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
SOMA: What are you looking forward to?

What's got you interested in SOMA? The game's setting and universe? The story? The characters? Theories? Mechanics?

Or perhaps something outside of the game's scope; the new HPL3 engine? The fact that Frictional Games has made it? Comparing it to other similar games? Maybe even you stumbled across Depth which lead you to be intrigued by this game.

Personally, I'm looking forward to most of the above Smile I cannot wait to get my hands on the game and explore the new updates to HPL. Maybe I can actually release a custom story worth distributing with it! I also am intrigued by the new atmosphere we're being exposed to. By no means is an "underwater facility" a new environment in video games and movie media, but I would like to see what direction Frictional Games takes.

I am also looking forward to the post game completion, looking at how some things were achieved in SOMA's scripting.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 10:50 AM by Romulator.)
09-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: What are you looking forward to? - by Romulator - 09-04-2015, 09:57 AM